Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Strength and Perseverance When You need it ©



The following entry is based on a lucid dream which took place early in the morning at 5am EST, on September 18, 2013.


It is easy to speak of strength when you have the power of people, orders, associations, money, and recognition to support you. What of your strength when such circles no longer exist? What voice will you follow?
     I dreamed that a king, who declared me his queen a long time ago, turned to corruption. The days when we reigned, wearing our vestments of burgundy & gold were now faint memories. In those days, we worked conjunctly towards achieving the greater good for the people. However, a dark shadow had begun to cast itself across my king and each day, this saddened me even more then the day before. I could not understand why this darkness would not leave my king’s side and soon, his face became unrecognizable to me. He worked on many plans, which he took ample care to conceal from me. One day, I ran across some of his personal papers and found a parchment with an outline for his principal plan to blind and fool the people of the kingdom. Little by little, my king appointed new people into positions that were once occupied by those whom the shadows could not affect. These newly chosen individuals were encircled by blackness and I had to take great care when speaking and intermingling with them for they scrutinized me carefully, speculating, how and when their plan would take effect to control me.
     There were very few who remained in office, probably due to my extremely close ties with them. We were the few whom greeted each other openly, with embraces and smiles. While embraced, my confidants would speak a single word into my ear. Each word, over time, built upon the other, to form coherent and exacting information regarding the dark reign of our king. He no longer confided in me and the more I pushed him to disclose his plans, the more elusive he became with his communications. He claimed one thing, when he actually meant another. It was through this mode which he self-assured my fall into his trap. Bit by bit, the kingdom became engulfed in darkness. The people could not speak unless spoken to by the king himself. They walked, soullessly, through the streets. The sun no longer shined. Sentinels in the form of a specific breed of demon were conjured and lined the streets, keeping watch. Their function became those of little watch towers, whereby all was observed and reported to the king.
     One day, during a private meeting in the king’s court which excluded my confidants and me, he began to conjure a mass of darkness whose tendrils swayed back and forth, floating mystically in the air. The king answered to this darkness and soon, I knew that an attack would ensue if I were not quick to react. Standing outside of the court’s doors, my confidants raced towards me. I was to become the “Sigach/Shiga” (a word which I am phonetically spelling) of a new order. I was no longer the Sigach/Shiga (spelled phonetically) of this order, as this order served to blind and restrict the people from serving their higher purpose. This saddened me because I never thought I would have to leave my king’s side in this manner. There was no choice. The king saw my confidants and I standing in the outer court which led to his inner court. He was surprised and enraged for he did not want me to witness his secret ritual. The two women who remained by my side, each grabbed one of my arms. As their Sigach/Shiga, they vowed to protect me. I could not be more fortunate.
     The darkness before the king swirled and turned around to face us. Recognizing AND respecting the voice of darkness, we kneeled in reverence. This was a strong force by which the king now abused. His foolishness would gain him entry to severity against his life, as he thought darkness would never see his true intent. With respect we acknowledged darkness and soon afterwards, we rose to our feet. At this time, the three of us were able to ward off this darkness and the sentinels with our spoken word. The dark mass and the otherworldly sentinels would not strike us. This hesitance confused the king, but he dared not speak against darkness. He spirit was weak and his intentions would consume him. At this time, we departed the outer court. Heading towards the doors, there was a rustle behind us and I knew the king had ordered his servants to follow and catch us. Successfully we made it outside, but it was not without some struggle. We ran, searching for wood by which to hastily craft our wooden tools of protection. These tools were sacred to our order and could not be created by any other substance. With these tools, we were able to conjure an oversized cloak made of a fabric that no man could ever create. The cloak formed around us, forming the shape of a tent which covered us as we traveled along on foot.
     Within minutes, we came upon a large group of people kneeling in a plaza to our left. Their heads were shaven and they were marked. Their eyes were clouded within by a mysterious mist. They obeyed the orders of the sentinels who were sent forth by the king to gather the people to work his biddings. There was one young man however, who, though he kneeled, was not at all affected by the mist. His eyes were clear and beautiful. He was scared and looked around quietly, afraid that a word from him would have him facing an unknown yet horrific penalty. As I watched him I proposed to my confidants the need to save him. As we approached him, we motioned for him to stand and walk towards us. He did so without further hesitance and soon, his hand reached mine. I pulled him towards me, thereby leading him into our cloak. He was thankful and immediately expressed his fears of failure regarding our rate of success in leaving this place. His fears crippled his inner courage as well as the ability for him to foresee the success of our mission.
     At that moment, I turned towards him and my confidants became silent. In this silence the voice of a female goddess spoke over us and said the following: “In order to speak and teach of strength and perseverance, one must live and experience it.” Still looking into the young man’s eyes, I smiled and reiterated the instructions of the goddess. He remained quiet and after some time, no longer objected with disbelief the success of our mission. We ascended along a long stretch of ivory steps. In the middle of this wide stairway, sentinels took their places. This stairway led from the plaza below to a place above, which could not yet be seen with the naked eye. The sentinels’ faces were strange and their bodies were reminiscent of a type of animal and humanoid hybrid. They aligned themselves on each step and looked over and down at the land below, making sure no one would ascend these steps without authorization. When they saw us, they objected and questioned our presence and right to climb the steps. I looked into the eyes of the sentinels and soon, without any further exchange of words, they silenced themselves. They recognized our right to come and go as we needed. Continuing our ascent, we reached a plateau, which leveled off for some time. Further ahead there were even more steps to climb, but these were not occupied by any of the hideous creatures below. In fact, the stairway was open and vacant.
     At this time, we decided on taking some rest. The events of the day had tested our inner strength and the nature of our perseverance. My confidants and I agreed on an area off to the side where we could lay our physical bodies down for the evening. The young man was the first to lie down and I watched as he closed his eyes. He was exhausted from his constant state of alertness and fear. The three of us watched the young man nod off to sleep and one by one we agreed to retire. Despite the activities of the day, I felt quite awake and as everyone else slept, I watched. Our cloak, shaped like a tent, kept us safe and warm. Fear did not exist in this sacred space. For that, I was grateful. While the two women and the young man slept, I contemplated the words of the goddess. She was absolutely right. If we cannot muster up the inner strength to overcome obstacles, even when the odds are against us, then what right do we have to speak of such sacred strength?

After Thought: We need to self-evaluate what our strength depends on.



©2013 by Ana owner of ALDTarot.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment