Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Death and the Devil: Knights and Pawns ©


Death allows you to live and think for yourself again. However it enters your life, it does so, with a punch straight to the jaw. Inspired by a vision this morning, I take a look at the devil, glimpsing momentarily into the efforts of this energy, and how the energy of willing knights can be effective in achieving a manipulative outcome. Evade opposing knights, and allow the lesson of death to reinforce the need for severing ties in order to move on with our higher calling.

   
  In the vision, I saw myself standing in an auditorium of a university. As I stood, I witnessed one student strike another in the head with a steel rod. In horror, I saw the body of the victim drop to the ground, his blood spilling in rivers as death now proclaimed him. I saw older students directing younger ones into designated rooms. Everyone was prohibited from leaving these rooms as each entrance was guarded by a Knight. Students who were once friends, no longer were. Individual students were singled out for differing ideologies, ideas that did not threaten the initial oath to uphold the standards of the organization.

     One now had to change in order to fit the new infrastructure, a plan masterminded by the devil. He sent his knights, to quickly plant seeds of malicious thoughts, to identify those whom upheld, in their hearts, the spirit of the organization and to guard against escape. As I sought escape from this madness, I managed to evade the knights and ran towards unknown areas of the university. In doing so, I discovered a hidden area, where I was quickly approached by the devil. He greeted me and wasted no time in attempting to recruit me. He contemplated my body and without shame, publicly displayed his physical excitement towards me.
The public display of his physical excitement intrigued me and he knew it. He proceeded to take my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips to kiss it, while in the distance, I saw others that fell to his intrigue, charms and vanity. He offered me the world, an idea I entertained. After kissing my hand, I softly pulled it back, thanking him for his offer. I turned around and left the devil's lair, saddened by the corruption now thriving in a place that was dear to me. Alone, I walked. While doing so, I met the one who guided me to her father, the Hierophant.

 www.aldtarot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/aldtarot
info@aldtarot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment